Saturday, February 19

mariell amelie : self-portrait photography

via Trendland

I've always loved self-portrait art for some reason, part of it is seeing someone transform in a sense. What I like about these though is the background elements mostly - a little white kitty you could almost miss, a pretty crochet bedspread or a stainless steel teapot.

6 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous. Inspires me to try my own self portrait project.

    Ramblings of a Small Town Girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow! i love love love. thanks for sharing.

    xo
    alexandra
    www.alexandragrecco.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The first picture is so great...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Lauren,

    Thanks for checking out my post! I really appreciate it! I would absolutely love to buy those dresses! Seriously, if you wait a few months, I can definitely buy the Sweetest Thing Lace Wedding Dress... but as of now, I can't, sadly.

    Your shop is amazing, seriously. I always stop by your etsy and just stare at all the delightful clothes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're right it's the small details that keep you coming back. Love the sea in the second, it looks so freezing cold and threatening, but so dramatic! Have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh the tiny white kitty I could not miss! I loved it before I read abt it;)

    ReplyDelete