those are beautiful! i love the sleeveless/cap sleeve one.
Sisters! They simply must be. I love the way that vintage tells a story. xoxo,Gina
i just decided that you secretly have a time machine, and that's how you find all these gorgeous dresses :)
Both very beautiful!
What beautiful finds! I don't know where you find all these gorgeous items, but I wish you could be my personal shopper!
I have their baby sister, lol.http://www.etsy.com/listing/67117217/vintage-50s-ann-taylor-dress
That's so cool! They are gorgeous finds! x www.lostinthehaze.com
These are incredible dresses! I think that it's important that they stay together - maybe I'll have to buy both!
Wow! These are two gems!
those are beautiful! i love the sleeveless/cap sleeve one.
ReplyDeleteSisters! They simply must be. I love the way that vintage tells a story.
ReplyDeletexoxo,
Gina
i just decided that you secretly have a time machine, and that's how you find all these gorgeous dresses :)
ReplyDeleteBoth very beautiful!
ReplyDeleteWhat beautiful finds! I don't know where you find all these gorgeous items, but I wish you could be my personal shopper!
ReplyDeleteI have their baby sister, lol.
ReplyDeletehttp://www.etsy.com/listing/67117217/vintage-50s-ann-taylor-dress
That's so cool! They are gorgeous finds! x www.lostinthehaze.com
ReplyDeleteThese are incredible dresses! I think that it's important that they stay together - maybe I'll have to buy both!
ReplyDeleteWow! These are two gems!
ReplyDelete