When you can no longer move all the black dresses in your shop on their rack it's time to either buy a new rack (& find some space!) or spend the afternoon adding black dresses to the shop. I chose the latter. Sure there are about 100 more to put in the shop, but for now, I'm starting here...all of these are now available in the
shop!
A gal can NEVER go wrong with a little black dress. I can't believe how many I have to walk away from so that I don't feel like I'm buying too much of one thing. My favorite of these is the one in the first pic, muy bonita!
ReplyDeleteI might have to buy another black dress from you! You find the best things...seriously. I don't know if I can live without that one on the top left.
ReplyDeletethere's another option that you left out....send them all to meeeee!
ReplyDelete:)
Some of them are really pretty: just a temptation!
ReplyDelete:-)