When I was in school for graphic design, my favorite class outside of the the design history class was typography. When I first saw the braided typography I thought it was a little bit creepy, but quickly decided it was actually just super duper cool. You can see more here.



hey that hair typography is just amazing! showing the boy as he's big into script and know he'll get a kick out of it, amazing! x
ReplyDeleteWow, these are so beautiful!! I love the slight creepiness, they're amazing!
ReplyDeleteFrom Carys of La Ville Inconnue
I love the sweet animal series.
ReplyDeleteoooh that brings the mwa ha ha ha's in a big way!
ReplyDeleteThe braid one is kind of cute...in a a little girl that will eat your flesh way.
ReplyDeleteyes! i love the hair one - ive been obsessed with victorian hairwork jewelry lately, which is similarly creepy (actually much more so) but ultimately AMAZING - and breathtaking and artful. hair is an underrated medium!
ReplyDeletejanine
honeyhivintage.blogspot.com
your title captures it wonderfully!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad someone else likes things like this! I have little things like this spread around my apartment and people always look at it like I'm crazy!
ReplyDeleteRamblings of a Small Town Girl
this artist is a great discovery - thanks for the link, lauren!
ReplyDeleteI'm really likin' the second pic of the human anatomy.....very unique! I've always loved typography too ;-)
ReplyDeleteGorgeous! Thanks for posting. I'm a graphic designer, too, and just love seeing type like this . . .
ReplyDelete- Catherine at Littlehouse of Style
http://littlehouseofstyle.blogspot.com/