oh my! i love these pictures and old films with ziegfield girls! i agree- there should definitely be a book! and i should also be getting it for christmas!
The commenter above me already mentioned it, but Jazz Age Beauties is an amazing collection! It may not be complete but it's full of gorgeous photos...I got my copy on eBay for a steal but it's well worth full price.
I was just going to mention Jazz Age Beauties. I love old school photography, and this is just an amazing book. Not comprehensive, but good to satisfy the craving, if just a little!
I was also going to mention Jazz Age Beauties. I bought it last year from Amazon. It is amazing. Can't stop browsing it =) Beautiful photos and extremely beautiful women!
oh my! i love these pictures and old films with ziegfield girls! i agree- there should definitely be a book! and i should also be getting it for christmas!
ReplyDeletexo
sami
I think I just passed out for a second. Seriously, why is there not a book??
ReplyDeleteBeautiful pictures! Right click...save! I want a book.
ReplyDeleteJazz Age Beauties: The Lost Collection of Ziegfeld Photographer Alfred Cheney Johnston
ReplyDeleteISBN: 9780789313812
The commenter above me already mentioned it, but Jazz Age Beauties is an amazing collection! It may not be complete but it's full of gorgeous photos...I got my copy on eBay for a steal but it's well worth full price.
ReplyDeleteI was just going to mention Jazz Age Beauties. I love old school photography, and this is just an amazing book. Not comprehensive, but good to satisfy the craving, if just a little!
ReplyDeleteI was also going to mention Jazz Age Beauties. I bought it last year from Amazon. It is amazing. Can't stop browsing it =) Beautiful photos and extremely beautiful women!
ReplyDeleteOh Lauren! <3 You can 'via le sphinx' any time you like - these images look beautiful amongst your delicious posts :)
ReplyDeleteLots of love xx