In the spirit of full disclosure, I will admit that I have a serious coat obsession and it doesn't seem to be abating or even ever quenched. My house/shop is already maxed out whereas space for garments is concerned so I should not be looking at coats online or anywhere else. But alas, I am, alas, I do. And recently I discovered ASOS. This is bad. But what makes it a bit better is that although I am smitten with all these coats, I pretty much buy only vintage coats. But yeah, these coats are like sirens in the night, just beckoning me to break my vintage rule...must...stay...strong...




You can do it! If anyone can find vintage coats that are even better than these, it is you!
ReplyDeleteLovelovelove these. I too am obsessed...and I live in SC so my closet full of coats is really absurd! You're in good company <3
ReplyDeleteYeah, coats are somewhere I can always stay strong- the fabrics just never seem as good as vintage ones, I guess unless you jump into the 600+ level! I love the navy and brass buttons though- will give me something to look for...
ReplyDeleteThese are gorgeous! I love the third one, with the toggles. So cute.
ReplyDeleteAnd I never should have followed you there!! So. Much. Inspiration!!
ReplyDelete