Love them, they would match perfectly w/ my baby girl's mary janes;) But I have to confess I would own them but never wear them, as much as I love print and patterns I don't wear them.
love love love love love! everything perfect in a shoe. you don't seen enough shoes in patterns now-a-days. I love this! Great for summer, fall or spring color palates. Yes. I would consider buying them if they came in a wide.
Love! I can see myself wearing a pair of those!
ReplyDeletelove! even though i usually don't do florals :)
ReplyDeleteHate. They are a blatant Gucci knockoff. I'm surprised they haven't gotten sued!
ReplyDeleteLove them! I think they're very pretty. I'd wear them for sure.
ReplyDeleteSimply love. You could do so much with these.
ReplyDeleteBut would you wear them in the fall/ winter?
Love! Classic oxford style with a floral twist. So girly and pretty!
ReplyDeleteI like them, seem a little to whimsical though to be practical. Would be afraid of wearing them in the rain or getting them dirty!
ReplyDeleteLove, love, love, love, love!!!
ReplyDeleteI want 'em in case you didn't know.
xx
michal
I actually kind of like them. I don't know what I would wear them with but generally speaking they are pretty great
ReplyDeleteme-ow is right!
ReplyDeletelove them, but with my flat feet and short legs, i probably would never wear them!
xo
sami
Love! They're beautiful.
ReplyDeleteLove! But I don't know what I would wear them with. I love anything floral lately, though, so I'm sure I'd find a way to fit them in quite often.
ReplyDeleteI wouldn't wear 'em. I also notice they look a lot like a Gucci print. hmmm.
ReplyDeleteLove them, they would match perfectly w/ my baby girl's mary janes;) But I have to confess I would own them but never wear them, as much as I love print and patterns I don't wear them.
ReplyDeleteooo.. I kinda like them..:)
ReplyDeletevery unique..
www.floreal.etsy.com
Totally love. Love jazzy flats. Love florals...voilà.
ReplyDeleteLove to death!
ReplyDeletelove love love love love! everything perfect in a shoe. you don't seen enough shoes in patterns now-a-days. I love this! Great for summer, fall or spring color palates. Yes. I would consider buying them if they came in a wide.
ReplyDeleteLove love love!
ReplyDeleteLike. A lot. Maybe even love!
ReplyDeleteLOVE IT!!!!!
ReplyDeleteLOOOOOOOOVE.
ReplyDeleteLOVE LOVE LOOVE!! where can i find them??
ReplyDelete