Monday, August 2

✩ monday shop update ✩








The first shop update with the new site design, pretty exciting (for me at least!) 
All the above are now available in the ✩shop✩

12 comments:

  1. Love the blue dress!

    Sarah
    theantiquepearl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i wish i could buy this whole update. but at least i bought a piece of it. such gorgeous colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 3rd one down is so knock-out fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice! I'm loving the new blog design!

    Erica
    danired922.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. having a major blog crush, love your new blog look! thanks for stopping by my ol' blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. love that hat & the new blog design!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your updates always make my heart sing. I think I'll finally have to purchase something from you for my birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the 1940s dress and the little tie-string blouse :) very pretty indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  9. gorgeous new blog and beautiful shop update as always!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've never seen a bodice quite like the one on that green and white lacey dress! I LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loving the dresses--and the new blog design looks terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  12. that shoe string blouse is simply amazing!

    ReplyDelete