I am not kidding when I say I could feel my heart flutter when I saw this post! If I could shrink my bust a couple of (okay, a lot inches), this would be mine in a heartbeat, budget be damned. Just gorgeous.
Beyond beautiful, imagine wearing this on one's wedding day! It's breathtakingly lovely. You find such amazing things, I don't know how you do it. Or perhaps we just don't have vintage like this in the UK... xx
oh. my. god.
ReplyDeletesome of the things you have literally just take my breath away. stunning!
ooooooooh.... so pretty.....
ReplyDeleteSarah
theantiquepearl.blogspot.com
GOOD LORD, THAT DRESS IS STUNNING.
ReplyDeleteI am not kidding when I say I could feel my heart flutter when I saw this post! If I could shrink my bust a couple of (okay, a lot inches), this would be mine in a heartbeat, budget be damned. Just gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteThe dress is absolutely stunningly beautiful
ReplyDeletestunning!
ReplyDeleteOh. My. Word. Want it so badly.
ReplyDeletelove this color and all of the detailing. simply beautiful. i'd wear it out. great find.
ReplyDeleteBeyond beautiful, imagine wearing this on one's wedding day! It's breathtakingly lovely. You find such amazing things, I don't know how you do it. Or perhaps we just don't have vintage like this in the UK... xx
ReplyDeletehttp://pretty-odds-and-ends.blogspot.com/