
Pun intended, I took the plunge and bought this swimsuit from Anthropologie. After years of searching for a vintage two-piece I both liked and fit me, I gave up the ghost and bought a new one inspired by a vintage one. I already have three one piece vintage suits, and the price of this doozy just might incite me to sell one of those one-pieces off...we'll see.
I've been guiltily oogling their swimwear too. So pretty. Good pick!
ReplyDeleteI think it'll be worth every penny, Lauren! It's just gorgeous.
ReplyDeletexo
beautiful!!
ReplyDeleteSarah
theantiquepearl.blogspot.com
its great. i was just drooling, and posting all about vintage suits!! but i love this one!!
ReplyDeleteps, check out my missoni give-a-way!!
love it! the color is stunning.
ReplyDeleteooh, it's a beaut!
ReplyDeleteoh i love it! nice choice.
ReplyDeleteIt's a great suit! I'm sure it's super flattering and I love the color! Good find!
ReplyDeletesarahannnoel.com
ooh adorable!
ReplyDeleteooh, i love, love, love it! i think i might need to get it for myself!
ReplyDeleteOh wow, it's perfect!
ReplyDelete