That lace dress at the top is really one of the most beautiful things EVER. I wish I was small enough to fit into it!
ooh, I'm picturing the lavender cardigan over the pale lavender dress right now. *SWEET*
cute!
gorgeous as always! whenever you post a shop update i can't help but think to myself that your work space would be kind of my heaven... so many beautiful things to look at!
beautiful collection
the shoes are delightful!
i love the second dress. so pretty!
just bought the nude t-strap flats :)
ooh, I'm picturing the lavender cardigan over the pale lavender dress right now. *SWEET* alkaram lawn silk dupatta , 2 piece lawn suit online pakistan
That lace dress at the top is really one of the most beautiful things EVER. I wish I was small enough to fit into it!
ReplyDeleteooh, I'm picturing the lavender cardigan over the pale lavender dress right now. *SWEET*
ReplyDeletecute!
ReplyDeletegorgeous as always! whenever you post a shop update i can't help but think to myself that your work space would be kind of my heaven... so many beautiful things to look at!
ReplyDeletebeautiful collection
ReplyDeletethe shoes are delightful!
ReplyDeletei love the second dress. so pretty!
ReplyDeletejust bought the nude t-strap flats :)
ReplyDeleteooh, I'm picturing the lavender cardigan over the pale lavender dress right now. *SWEET* alkaram lawn silk dupatta , 2 piece lawn suit online pakistan
ReplyDelete