The Suzy Perette dress aand the 30s black one are stunning!!!
Amazing pieces, coveting the oxfords to no end.Marie @ Lemondrop ViNtAge
This comment has been removed by the author.
Will you please magically make those spectator oxfords grow to a size 8.5 because I sort of think I NEED them!xoxo
You know I'm loving that 30s stunner. I have a billion black vintage dresses, and yet I still cannot look away!!!!
All of those shoes are simply gorgeous!
Lovely collection... especially that first black dress!
U cant be more right! black and white are all u need to look good! very nice cloth!
The Suzy Perette dress aand the 30s black one are stunning!!!
ReplyDeleteAmazing pieces, coveting the oxfords to no end.
ReplyDeleteMarie @ Lemondrop ViNtAge
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteWill you please magically make those spectator oxfords grow to a size 8.5 because I sort of think I NEED them!
ReplyDeletexoxo
You know I'm loving that 30s stunner. I have a billion black vintage dresses, and yet I still cannot look away!!!!
ReplyDeleteAll of those shoes are simply gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteLovely collection... especially that first black dress!
ReplyDeleteU cant be more right! black and white are all u need to look good! very nice cloth!
ReplyDelete