You know when you see something you like in a shop, you try it on and then you decide against getting it and then think about that thing sort of a lot later? Well that is what happened to me and these boots. I saw them in this vintage shop one night before going to see the Chanel film. I tried them on, liked them and then left them there. Two and a half days later I called the shop and had them hold them because it has settled in that I really needed them. So now I am wearing them and like them a lot alot! Comfy and tough, just what I am into right now. Just tough enough. I love this mode of dressing right especially so because it's almost absurdly comfortable, especially after coming off a dressy phase. It feels almost decadent to run around in a henley, flannel and jeans, so I threw on a necklace just so I wouldn't feel so lumberjacky.
boys plaid flannel shirt - thrifted (why anyone would buy a *new* flannel shirt just boggles my mind)
brown henley - owned for literally, years and years
pale denim - JCrew
boots - vintage shop, The Getup
necklace - thrifted


beautiful outfit! love the boots! xo
ReplyDeletereally great boots! is it the buckles that make you feel tough? i have black boots with buckles and they make me feel tough. :)
ReplyDeletexoxo
i often do the same thing but when I go back the thing I decided against has usually been snatched up. Lucky you! Looks good!
ReplyDeleteI love the toughness boots add to an outfit. And they make you feel good. AND they are comfy. You look great; I'm glad you got to bring them home.
ReplyDeleteLoving this look. "just tough enough" - perfect!
ReplyDelete