I was going to pick out my favorites and tell you which ones they were and everything... But there really are too many. I love so many of these pieces! I don't know how you do it :)
Oh my! I don't even know where to begin...but that cape and the 1920s dress have me positively swooning. And I am so appreciating that you called it the Bleak House cape. :)
Wow, they're all gorgeous but that cape is incredible! LOVE!!!
ReplyDeleteI was going to pick out my favorites and tell you which ones they were and everything... But there really are too many. I love so many of these pieces! I don't know how you do it :)
ReplyDeleteOh my! I don't even know where to begin...but that cape and the 1920s dress have me positively swooning. And I am so appreciating that you called it the Bleak House cape. :)
ReplyDeleteLovely stuff! I want them all =) Dresses are amazing and that lace scarf... and I think every one agrees that the cape is awesome!
ReplyDeleteOhhhh... I love your blog! I love your dress!!!!
ReplyDeletei love the black strapless dress... so cute!
ReplyDelete