the tights are too fab! I so wish I still had my collection of tights from high school...
Fantastic! I need to find a great pair of cranberry-colored tights.
Amazing.
that marni dress, sigh. imagine seeing this kind of editorial in real simple? oh, the english know how to style.
Ah, the mulberry tights--all the colors, really. and i love the hair.
It's true, I love the palette :-)
This color palette is wonderful. I love that yellow coat with the dark red lipstick!
I love love love love every one of these looks!
Ooh those images are simply stunning!!! :D I love that yellow coat there on the bottom...OliviaI hope you are having a wonderful day!
Just love all of it. Can you let me know what brand this is, where can one buy these clothes? And who made these photos? Thank you.
the tights are too fab! I so wish I still had my collection of tights from high school...
ReplyDeleteFantastic! I need to find a great pair of cranberry-colored tights.
ReplyDeleteAmazing.
ReplyDeletethat marni dress, sigh. imagine seeing this kind of editorial in real simple? oh, the english know how to style.
ReplyDeleteAh, the mulberry tights--all the colors, really. and i love the hair.
ReplyDeleteIt's true, I love the palette :-)
ReplyDeleteThis color palette is wonderful. I love that yellow coat with the dark red lipstick!
ReplyDeleteI love love love love every one of these looks!
ReplyDeleteOoh those images are simply stunning!!! :D I love that yellow coat there on the bottom...
ReplyDeleteOlivia
I hope you are having a wonderful day!
Just love all of it. Can you let me know what brand this is, where can one buy these clothes? And who made these photos? Thank you.
ReplyDelete