Let us reclaim gray from it's reputation for being depressing. It's not depressing, it's sooooothing, it chills me out, I can be a bit wound up and I think I like gray so much because it counters that.
If you're still up tonight would you do me a favor and vote for me - I'm in this little contest, and I'm losing by about 40 votes. You have a couple of hours left - the vote is for today Wednesday. I ask you because you graciously follow my blog. Thanks xo xo Here's the link:
pretty shades of grey. some of my favorites!
ReplyDeleteooh, those brown shoes that came up in linked within...have to go check those out. they look cute.
I love grey! It's lovely!
ReplyDeleteGreat items for the store!
x
they must have been way cute as they are no longer around.
ReplyDeletei love those heels with the spots. whoo hoo. sexy.
Wow you have so pretty neat stuff in your store :)
ReplyDeleteNow that's the way to go gray!
ReplyDeleteIf you're still up tonight would you do me a favor and vote for me - I'm in this little contest, and I'm losing by about 40 votes. You have a couple of hours left - the vote is for today Wednesday. I ask you because you graciously follow my blog. Thanks xo xo
Here's the link:
http://contests.apartmenttherapy.com/2009/color/main/faceoff/60