


Can I blather on again about pale, monochromatic, Star Wars looking clothes? Great! Thanks! I found this shop on Etsy, ArtLab and while I really can't afford to buy these garments, (well, I can, but I shant) I can be completely inspired by them, for free! I love the photography as well. And what's awesome is that the last dress posted up there is actually called "Star Trek Princess Dress"! Yes! Someone else loves minimal, Star Wars/Trek fashion too!
I'm in love with that last dress, I don't think my body type could pull that off...but I can dream
ReplyDeleteWhoa. I like the drama. Their photos are nice, too.
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh, I love the first and last dresses!! Those pockets.... And the fabric on the Trek dress looks like really nice cotton or linen.
ReplyDeletei love such garments. thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteLove, love, love! Especially the first one. I like your "Star Wars" taste!
ReplyDelete