









Shop update!
_____________________________________________________
_____________________________________________________

After two strange days I am finally back! I had my wisdom teeth out, well, two of them and all my trepidation about it was for naught as within seconds of sitting in the surgeon's chair I was completely out. What I should have been dreading was the huge jowls and soreness I now am walking around with. It's so strange to have such a funny shaped face for a while! But it's the hottest day of the year yet and I am back to being myself, mostly and wearing what I thought was the lightest dress I could find for this hot hot day. I found it at a church garage sale with my mother a few years ago and it's such light airy cotton, much like wearing a bedsheet! The shoes are also thrifted and bought for the shop, but remain mine for now!
That white skirt is to die for! I'm checking it out missy! Love your updates! I'm out of school now, so I plan on visiting more often!
ReplyDeleteahh! the back of that dress is amazing.
ReplyDelete