
Since I spent yesterday in a nearly 100 year old blouse I thought that some serious comfort was in order today. It's also a little chilly (which I am none to happy about). I also was up pretty late last night doing more organizing to the shop, this weekend I got a bunch of much needed hangers from a yard sale. Despite that I realize that I need many more, and I also realized I need to take a hard look at my real closet and put many dresses into the shop, I cannot believe how many dresses I have amassed through the years, even with all my obsessive weeding and giving so much away. The guest room once again looks like a vintage store exploded and the cats think that all the piles of clothes are little beds just for them. I expect I'll get to it by the end of the week, although I would really just love a little mythical creature like the one on this t-shirt to come and magically deal with all of the garments. Maybe my new iPhone has an app for that!military inspired jacket - Walter, but thrifted
t-shirt - Urban Outfitters
jeans - Top Shop
shoes - DSW
gold heart necklace - thrifted
t-shirt - Urban Outfitters
jeans - Top Shop
shoes - DSW
gold heart necklace - thrifted
_________________________________________________________________
And on the flip side of getting RID of clothing I have discovered a new designer that I totally love to bits. Danish based designer, Sofie Olgaard puts out great simple, monochromatic, understatedly elegant clothing that anyone can wear anyday of the week. I just love the colors and the sweet not overly feminine details, but just enough. I am most keen on that cross back dress in the first photos.


Adorable outfit on you! You look like a British rocker's wife. I love that military jacket and vintage rock tee.
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely love the back of that dress! I would totally wear that. Her designs are soooo pretty.
Thanks for sharing! Kerri
Such beautiful detail on the jacket - I want! A perfect combination, as per always = )
ReplyDeleteI love the outfit. I have almost the same identical military/nautical style jacket :) I agree about that little strappy back dress...that looks like heaven to wear
ReplyDeletei adore that tshirt!
ReplyDeletethe thought of your guest room is giving me palpitations. it sounds like heaven (to me)
ReplyDeletei really like the high-waisted dress, i can imagine it'd be a very flattering wear. love.
i love the last outfit! what elegance!
ReplyDeleteAgreed about the cross back dress.
ReplyDeleteLove Grace.
oh adorable I want grey dress #2 - drop waist - it is a gem and would be great for the trip I'm leaving on this evening..
ReplyDeletei love the first one - it´s greate
ReplyDeletebest regards from Hamburg - Germany
Love your outfit... :)
ReplyDeleteand that designer... lovely! Thanks for the introduction!