Wednesday, April 1

Meow!



If only I could get my kitties to model my clothes for me, I think it would really do a lot for my shop's image. I love Vintage Renasissance on Etsy because they make the CUTEST kitty beds and they use kitty models! I once bought a giant suitcase and put a pillow in it for my cats to sleep in, but that thing wasn't half as cute as these, with feets, like real beds! What a great way to recycle old suitcases that no one wants to haul around.

6 comments:

  1. if these kitties could kill with cuteness i would be dead. oh and the furniture is nice too. hahaha.
    thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those kitty beds are awesome. really.

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha... how funny, that pink one is cute, but I think Buddy (my kitty) would kill me if I bought it for him! Although he is pretty prissy!

    ReplyDelete