Today my living room is very bohemian. Sold the couch, chair and ottoman and could not be happier about it, 9 years with one set is long enough. I am currently on the hunt for replacement furniture and won't rush it. In the meantime, it's very mid-Century meets a Turkish lounge with the rug strewn with pillows.
Kinda diggin' it.
Meanwhile, the shop's had an update. Not a big one, just a lil' one.
I might have to stop reading your blog. Because it makes me want to buy things that I have no hope of ever fitting into. That blue linen dress? Lovely.
Love the faux snake skin flats.. those are hot!
ReplyDeleteHOW!?! do you find such cute purses? That is the one thing I can never really find. You just rock.
ReplyDeleteOhhh that blue dress with the subtle hint of floral...<3 x
ReplyDeleteI might have to stop reading your blog. Because it makes me want to buy things that I have no hope of ever fitting into. That blue linen dress? Lovely.
ReplyDelete